The best companies always look for the latest ways to help their engineers succeed. Today, one of the most exciting options to support your success is model-based Enterprise. This advance in your evolution to a Digital Enterprise while complex has proven to enable a substantial and measurable return on investment. When you invest in implementing a model-based strategy, you can:
- Eliminate eQN’s to make Models match Drawings
- Reduce Model Annotation Time/Cost
- Reduce Model Validation Time/Cost
- Reduce Engineering Release Cycle Time/Cost
- Eliminate Producibility Escapes from Engineering
- Reduce Manufacturability Reviews/Cost
- Reduce Time and Cost to derive Mfg. Work Instructions
- Reduce Time and Cost to derive and validate Tooling
- Reduce Time and Cost to derive and validate CMM, CNC
- Reduce Time and Cost to First Article Inspection
- Improve Information Sharing across the Supply Chain
- Communicate Effectively with Outsource Manufacturers
- Reduce Cost per Unit Manufactured
- Reduce Cost per Unit Acquired from Outsource Manufacturers
The core value of a model-based definition is in enabling the creation of a Technical Data Package which provides all of the information required in a single Machine Readable file to enable all of your downstream supply chain processes.
Ultimately, the efficiency and clarity provided by the model-based enterprise means less risk of miscommunications that can result in scrap, rework, and extended cycle times.
Discover how model-based definition can help your business. This innovative method unifies design models and annotations for successful implementation.