Are you AGILE?
Our AGILE approach is segregated in to logical, tailorable phases. Each phase is designed to assure an optimization and integration of all deliverables to enable a measurable reduction in time and cost to value while increasing the quality of deliverable process and application functionality.
Critical Success Factors:
- Front-end load the project to enable greater collaboration and concurrency of work
- High Fidelity Process Definitions (see Advanced value Stream Mapping)
- Current State – take full ownership of “What Is”
- New Targets for Re-design of the Process and Application Environments (see Advanced Process Analysis)
- Preliminary Future State Process Definition designed to exploit Out of Box Functionality and meet the New Targets for Design (Collaboratively authored by Process Analyst, Solution Architect and SME’s)
- Use Case Template that aligns to rules for authoring a high-fidelity process definition
- Collaboratively authored Use Cases (Process Analyst, Solution Architect and SME’s) written in the ROA Simple Sentence Construct (see Advanced value Stream Mapping). Enables simultaneous creation of Use Case, UAT and Training materials
- Process Risk Assessment
- Do the Process Definitions and Use Cases drive the New Targets for Design?
- Do the Process Definitions and Use Cases trigger a Systemic Archetype e.g., “My Fix is your Nightmare”?
- Technical Risk Assessment
- Technical Prototyping to understand and manage high risk technical requirements
- Functional Mock-ups – build the application in stages e.g.,
- Organizational Model and Access Controls
- Data Model &n Classification Schemas
- Workflows & Action handlers
- Application Integrations
- Physical Security Configurations
- Establish a SCRUM Board that is deliverables based e.g.,
- Each Use Case is a Card
- A Preliminary Future State Process Definition and its relative Use Cases comprise a Work Package