The major transition between the past and future in engineering is all about models. Model based enterprises, are the key to growing your business and staying ready for tomorrow’s challenges. Our give you the comprehensive support you need to make the transition successfully. We are the best choice for your implementation needs because our team can:
Integrate Processes — An impactful transition requires the integration of all your disparate processes, and we know how to mesh them into the new model-based definition. This includes things like instruction creation, release, and dissemination, as well as lifecycle management.
Create a Data-Rich Environment — We give you more insight by streamlining the way that information flows through the appropriate channels for quality analytics and troubleshooting. Armed with the right data, you can deliver better results.
Manage Supplier Needs — Our experience gives us the right perspective to help you set policies, procedures, and management strategies that drive increases in supplier maturity. We can also help you incorporate the right metrics to secure a higher return on your investments.
We know our process works because early adopters of the MBE model report significant improvements. These include significant reductions in scrap, reworking, and process times. The critical point to remember is that we can help you become the next study in business success.
Take advantage of our MBE services and build your business effectively. Our experience makes us the right partner for your entire implementation process.
The best companies always look for the latest ways to help their engineers succeed. Today, one of the most exciting options to support your success is model-based Enterprise. This advance in your evolution to a Digital Enterprise while complex has proven to enable a substantial and measurable return on investment. When you invest in implementing a model-based strategy, you can:
- Eliminate eQN’s to make Models match Drawings
- Reduce Model Annotation Time/Cost
- Reduce Model Validation Time/Cost
- Reduce Engineering Release Cycle Time/Cost
- Eliminate Producibility Escapes from Engineering
- Reduce Manufacturability Reviews/Cost
- Reduce Time and Cost to derive Mfg. Work Instructions
- Reduce Time and Cost to derive and validate Tooling
- Reduce Time and Cost to derive and validate CMM, CNC
- Reduce Time and Cost to First Article Inspection
- Improve Information Sharing across the Supply Chain
- Communicate Effectively with Outsource Manufacturers
- Reduce Cost per Unit Manufactured
- Reduce Cost per Unit Acquired from Outsource Manufacturers
The core value of a model-based definition is in enabling the creation of a Technical Data Package which provides all of the information required in a single Machine Readable file to enable all of your downstream supply chain processes.
Ultimately, the efficiency and clarity provided by the model-based enterprise means less risk of miscommunications that can result in scrap, rework, and extended cycle times.
Discover how model-based definition can help your business. This innovative method unifies design models and annotations for successful implementation.